Judo Belize Federation Official Website
Welcome to Judo Belize Federation Official Website! Our aim is to promote Judo in Belize. Please feel free to contact us if you have a question or a request. -> Contact Us
Latest updates on Facebook too!
Basic Facts about Judo in Belize
- Judo Belize Federation is a member of International Judo Federation (https://www.ijf.org).
- 9 Judo clubs and school programs are ongoing in Belize.
- Renick James from Belize competed in male -90kg , Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games 2016
- Judo is growing rapidly in Belize.
- A JICA [Japan International Cooperation Agency] volunteer works for JBF as a technical coach (from 2017 July until 2019 June).
- In 2017, JBF sent athletes to 2 international competitions [Grand Prix Cancun, Central American Games Managua]
JBF's aim and objectives (from our Constitution)
- To conduct the affairs of Judo within the Belize National Area in accordance with the Constitution of the Judo Belize (Federation) and any of said Federation’s current Bylaws and Regulations.
- To promote the sport of Judo in the Belize National Area to the primary benefit of both present and future participants.
- To promote cordial and friendly relations betweens its members and to organize and develop Judo throughout Belize’s national area.
- To establish such funds and accumulate such properties and equipment as are deemed desirable for the progress of Judo in Belize.
- To organize, promote and control Tournaments and events within Belize’s national area.